Tuesday, June 5, 2012

China's Economic Weakness

I love it when my wild ideas are lent some credibility (except, of course, for the fact that my wild ideas often revolve around forecasts of impending doom).  For example, I have been arguing for quite some time now that China's economy is a house of cards, and that is it is not necessarily poised to become the next world superpower.  For those who cared to look, there has been plenty of evidence to back my claim up (and obviously "my"  argument has been made by others).  Recently, however, the media has suddenly created a frenzy over China's slowing economic growth.  Shock!  Horrors! ...USA!  USA!

Once again, the economy is global.  The whole system has been stagnant for decades.  No one, not even China, can escape that fact.

No comments:

Post a Comment